Get Involved ❗
This book is a community effort that aims to explain how Flutter actually works in an intuitive, but brief, way.
Given the breadth and scope of the framework, there's a lot of material to cover and a lot of material to review. Suffice to say: we need your help!
Any and all contributions are much appreciated. Keep on reading for ways to get involved.
- Copy editing and structural improvements.
- Fact checking, corrections, and technical revisions.
- Expanding sections that are incomplete or outdated.
- Adding new sections or topics.
- ... or however you think would be helpful!
- Use our invite link to join as a contributor.
- Once you've joined, you'll be able to comment, edit, and review.
- Start editing! (If adding a new section, please be mindful to mark it as "Work in Progress").
- Needs copy editing
- (Section) Core
- (Section) Data Model
- (Section) Rendering
- (Section) Interaction
- (Section) Scrolling
- (Section) Slivers
- (Section) Animation
- (Section) Assets
- (Section) Text
- (Section) User Interface
- (Section) Business Logic
- Needs expansion
- Needs writing
- State Management
- Async Programming
- Brandon Diamond
- Ian Hickson